Day Trip- Experience the Belize jungle on horseback
Apart from the exciting jungle scenery, you will ride through Banana Bank's Teak Plantation, through the open fields (great for some cantering) and along the Belize River. If you're lucky you might see Howler Monkeys, Parrots, Toucans or other wildlife along the way. After the ride it's time to enjoy some of the best food Belize has to offer in a traditional thatched-roof restaurant, followed by ``the yard tour`` meeting Spider Monkeys and Exotic Birds (many of these animals were brought to the resort after they got injured and have become part of the Banana Bank family).
It would be hard to get any closer to nature than this and still, Banana Bank is only a 50-minute drive from Belize City and only 2 miles from Belmopan (the smallest capital in the world). After taking this trip, you'll understand why Belize is called ``Mother Nature's best kept secret``.
- Transfer to Banana Bank (approx 1 hour)
- 1 1/2 Hour Horse Ride
- Banana Bank Yard Tour - (Pool, Exotic Birds, Art Gallery)
- Belize River Boat Trip
- Return to Belize City Docking Point
- Price - $99 per person (1/2 price children 11 years and under), minimum of 4 people.
If less than 4 persons book, the full 4 person price must be charged.
- For further information please email us at email@example.com. Call 501 832-2020 or